Wanna help with Flesh of my Flesh?
In order to make Flesh of my Flesh on a Used Car Budget, we're going to need a lot of help! Everybody who helps receives screen credit and a copy of the movie when it's done (as long as you give me a real address!) and our eternal thanks.
- Buy a copy of our brand-new anthology, The Cosmic Horror Fun-Pak! Visit our Ordering Page and order a copy today!
- Buy a copy of our last movie, The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath! Visit our Ordering Page and order a copy today!
- Check out whatever we have on our Merchandise page -- these things help pay for the production of Flesh of my Flesh. They're cool, too! You can't sit there and tell me you don't know someone who wouldn't dig on a baby-doll t-shirt that reads "Zombie Chicks Kick Ass (and eat brains)"?
- We are looking for 3D animators. We have little scenes here and there, nothing longer than a couple of seconds. We don't care what tools you use, as long as you can produce compatible files for Premiere. Sometimes, the duties are simply rotoscope type duties ("Add more smoke to this scene for the fifteen frames it's up") and others are more complicated ("build a 3D model of this helicopter, exterior view, with the tail swinging dangerously close by our face"). You can do as few or as many animations as you like, the goal is to have a good time, learn a little bit more, get a little exposure for yourself, and end up with a rollicking fun movie on DVD and credit. Write to us!
- Is there anything else you can do to help? If so, we would love to hear from you! Write to us!
A note on all props and locations: All props will be returned in the same condition we borrowed them (and should any accidents occur, we will replace what we can) and all locations will be thoroughly cleaned up to the point that you never even knew we were there. On one of our last locations, we cleaned up so well, the owner joked "I should have you shoot here more often!". We're very conscientious.